Back to all Today I want to share with you
Pumpkins are my favorite, yours too? Then let’s make all the pumpkins and fill our houses with them!!
I love decorating with pumpkins but I love finding new ways to make them more! These mason jar lids pumpkins (or rims if you prefer) are so cute and so easy! They can be painted, covered with pretty paper strips, fabric strips, or better yet use your favorite washi tape to cover the lids. Go make some of your own!
SUPPLIES NEEDED for DIY Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins:
- Mason jar lid rims (I used 18 for each pumpkin)
- Twigs for stems
- Paint, paper, washi tape, or fabric
- Wire or jute
- Floral pieces
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
STEPS: Follow this quick video, or read the step-by-step directions below for DIY Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins:
First, paint/decorate the mason jar lids/rims. I used 18 lids for each pumpkin.
- Let dry
- Use jute or wire to tie the lids together. I made sure the lids were all faced the same way so that they fanned out into an even circle or pumpkin shape. The lids will need to be bunched together as you tie or wrap them with wire. Once secure you can adjust the lids to fan out.
- Using a glue gun insert a twig of your preference into the center.
- Use a chip brush to add some white, dark brown, and teal streaks to add more distressing and a pop of color.
- Last, add ribbon, raffia, leaves, etc to your liking to decorate the top of the pumpkins.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins as much as I did and decide to make one for yourself!
If you love crafting, I’d love for you to join our FREE Facebook group called Crafty Living. It is a safe loving community for DIY crafters. Come share your craft projects, ideas, successes, journey, and love for all the creative things!
Please give us a like, save this for later by pinning it and share it with all your friends!
Feel inspired, have a question, or want to share; leave a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by your crafty friend ~ Byrdie
Pin it for later: DIY Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
Give us a follow:
You might also enjoy
Subscribe to my newletter!
Sign up to receive news and updates. Let’s be #craftyliving together.