Back to all Today I want to share with you
I LOVE crafting parties! They are so much fun!
Craft parties can fill the need to spend time with friends and family and get in that much needed craft time! Combining both can work wonders for our health.
I treasure memories of crafting with friends and family from my teen years to the present. I believe crafting and gathering friends to be very therapeutic so I started a business hosting craft and paint parties for others and now I am sharing all I know with you. There are so many healing benefits of crafting but combine that with a get-together and you get so much more!
Special get-togethers such as craft parties can work wonders for our health and happiness. Not only is gathering together enjoyable, but it also nurtures our most important relationships and promotes a sense of belonging and community. A crafty evening shared with friends or family can leave you feeling incredibly inspired, rejuvenated, and connected.
But first, let’s break down what a craft party is. A craft party is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a time when people come together to learn how to make a craft. It’s a fun low-stress mini-class on how to make something. They are seriously a ton of fun and you all learn a new skill!
There are lots of reasons to host a fun successful craft party:
- Spending time together with friends and family.
- Gathering together to laugh, visit, eat and learn a new skill.
- Sharing your love of crafting.
- Creative Therapy, even for those that think they do not have a creative bone in their body.
- Birthday Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
The basics of hosting a fun successful crafty party.
- For your first craft party keep the guest list small and the craft simple and easy! This will help you figure out what works best for you and your guests.
- Gather your supplies and tools. Don’t feel you need to buy a pair of scissors for each person, keep costs down and ask friends to bring what they can and share what you need!
- Set a time and location. Invite your guests with lots of notice.
- Snacks, drinks, and music can help calm nerves and helps break up the craft time allowing projects to dry.
- On the day of the event set up your space using disposable table clothes, paper plates, etc for easy clean-up! Use pretty baskets or bowls to display all the fun supplies.
- Greet your guests, enjoy, laugh, encourage, and don’t forget the pictures! Remember it is not about the picture-perfect outcome but spending time doing what you love with those you love!
Ready to get started, grab my complete guide to Host a Fun Successful Craft Party for free which includes a bonus supply list and printable craft materials quantity checklist.
Looking for crafts to do for your craft party, join our FREE Facebook group called Crafty Living. It is a safe loving community for DIY crafters where I share a new craft every week.
Please give us a like, save this for later by pinning it and share it with all your friends!
Feel inspired, have a question, or want to share; leave a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by
Your crafty friend ~ Byrdie
Pin it for later: How to Host a Fun Successful Craft Party
Give us a follow:
You might also enjoy
Subscribe to my newletter!
Sign up to receive news and updates. Let’s be #craftyliving together.